Friday, March 13, 2009

HUNKY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

I have a decided fetish for beautiful-looking Irish men. For St. Patrick's Day, here's a look at some of my favorite stars whose ancestry traces back to the Emerald Isle. Do you know who they are?

This first one first came to my attention by being Reckless. He was also desperately seeking Susan, though I would be desperately seeking a guy like him. Whoever wrote the book of Daniel, this guy could have written the book on being hot.

I can't help but be jealous of a certain former TV Nanny who got to act out the dream of "Living With" this stunner.
And this is one of my all-time favorite guys, period. I remember an episode of a TV sitcom in which he played a delicious pastry chef who would sleep with anyone! I only wish I had crossed his path. He also starred in an independent film in which we learned all about Adam, and for one season on TV he stalked the night. Any night spent with him would be well worth stalking through! Did you know he and his longtime (female) lover, also a movie star, have refused to marry until all gays everywhere have full marriage rights?

So, can you guess the identities of these hotties?

No comments: