Friday, May 1, 2009

IS THIS ANGEL OFFENSIVE?

Regarding the previous post, I think the above is one of the drawings that MySpace removed from my profile. Now I ask you, is there anything the least bit offensive or harmful about this image? I happen to think it's one of the most beautiful auction pieces I've done recently. Okay, so the character is wearing only a pair of bikini briefs. And okay, he doesn't have a flat crotch, which is the way a lot of straight-male comic book artists would have drawn him. Would the Republic really fall if MySpace users got a look at this? I repeat, what is wrong with people when it comes to the human body? What are people so ashamed of? What are they so afraid of? We are one of the most sexually backward societies on Earth. Enjoy this shot, and remember that MySpace didn't want you to have a chance to enjoy it!

No comments: